Motor Yacht SERENITY – Length 122 ft, Beam 24 ft, Draft 6 ft, Built 1993/2014, Builder Flagship, Guests 8, Cabins 4, Crew 6, Cabin Configuration 1 Master, 3 Double, Summer Alaska, Winter Pacific Northwest, Rate From $100,000 per week + expense
SERENITY (ex-TALOS) is the ultimate yacht to explore the Pacific Northwest of the United States. There are few better ways to take in the breathtaking view of Alaska than via her luxurious sundeck and flybridge, which can be enclosed or alfresco.
Charter SERENITY, a 122-foot Flagship motor yacht built in 1993 and refitted in 2014. She is able to comfortably accommodate up to eight guests in four king-bed staterooms.
Her enclosed or alfresco flybridge is perfect for Pacific Northwest activities, such as whale watching or spying on bears as they traverse the landscape. Be it kayaking, salmon or halibut fishing, or glacier hiking, SERENITY is outfitted for your luxury charter adventure needs. Other activities in the area include helicopter glacier flights, zip lining and floatplane sightseeing trips, all of which can be arranged prior to embarkation.
SERENITY recently underwent an interior refit, ensuring her four elegant staterooms are well appointed. An on-deck master stateroom features a centerline king-size bed, full entertainment center with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a settee along with en-suite his-and-hers bathrooms, with marble countertops, separated by a large shower. The full-beam VIP suite has a walk-around king-size bed and similar entertainment center. The en-suite bath has a double sink and vanity, Jacuzzi tub and separate-stall shower. Two additional guest staterooms each have a walk-around king-size bed, entertainment center and en-suite bath with shower.
Features added in the latest refit include new TVs throughout, some are Apple TVs, HD and BluRay DVD and surround system throughout, DDS and Kaleidescape. The aft deck now has bench seating, alfresco dining capabilities, a wet bar, refrigerator, icemaker and access to the swim platform and sundeck.
TENDERS & TOYS
• 30’ 2017 North River Alaskan style enclosed towed fishing tender with twin Yamaha 250hp
– Enclosed cabin with diesel heater
– Simrad 12” touchscreen chart plotter
– 4G Radar
– Medium frequency sounder
– Toilet, sink, and refrigerator
• 18’ 2017 Life Proof tender w/ Honda 100hp
• 2 x 2-person Yamaha VX waverunners
• 2 Inflatable SUP’s
• Wakeboard, slalom water ski’s
• 4 Aire tandem/single inflatable kayaks
• Fishing gear specifically for Alaskan style fishing
• Rain/foul weather gear in various sizes
DYNAMIC. IMPECCABLE. WORLD-CLASS
• Major refit in 2014 has seen this spectacular yacht brought up to today’s standards
• Experienced Captain and Crew ensures SERENITY is able to find the anchorages others dream about
• Array of watersports toys, inc. kayaks for exploring the inlets and quiet bays
• 30’ 2017 North River Alaskan style enclosed towed fishing tender with twin Yamaha 250hp – perfect for bear spotting!
Extremely well versed in Alaska cruising, Cpt. Stan and his team ensure all Guests receive a truly memorable experience visiting all the highlights Alaska has to offer.
SERENITY also holds her Coastwise Endorsement enabling her to cruising without the assistant of a Pilot – a saving of nearly $4000.00 per day.